In addition to two beautiful and challenging golf courses, Country Hills boasts an outstanding 39,000 square foot clubhouse on the hilltop of the Sandstone Valley, where members and guests are treated to some of the finest club amenities that Northwest Calgary has to offer.
On the upper floor of the clubhouse you’ll find the Links Lounge, and the Ridge Room (banquet hall) – both of which provide spectacular panoramic views of Nose Hill and the surrounding city. The Club offers our members casual and fine dining in the Links Lounge, as well as casual and to-go meals in the Spike Lounge on the ground floor, with menus created by our Red Seal Chef. The ground floor also houses our men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, and a fully stocked golf shop with the latest in brand name apparel and equipment.
We pride our Clubhouse for it’s setting and features, which not only make it a perfect venue for conferences and special events, but also provides an inviting, comfortable and fun atmosphere for our members. When our members and their families are at the Club, they are truly at home.
Country Hills Amenities
- Two 18-hole championship courses playable at all-levels
- Practice facilities, including full two-way driving range, chipping area, two sand bunkers, and three putting greens
- Pro Shop with the latest in golf equipment and apparel for men, women, and children
- Men & women’s locker rooms with towel service and complimentary toiletries
- Club storage and cleaning
- Casual & fine-dining Links Lounge
- Casual dining and to-go meals and at the Spike Lounge
- Dining and banquet halls, and private boardroom available